Report an Adverse Event
An Adverse Event (AE) is any untoward event associated with the use of any GSK product. Examples of AE include: Death/fatal outcome, drug overdose, abuse or misuse, lack of efficacy or treatment failure, worsening of underlying disease/illness, drug interactions, abnormal lab findings, product quality complaint resulting in an AE, medical device incidents, use of drug during pregnancy/breast feeding.
When you receive an AE, the following information is required;
- Name of GSK suspect product
- Details of Adverse Event or pregnancy
- Patient’s age, name (initials), phone number and sex
- Reporter’s details, name and phone number
- Date you received the information
To report an AE you can do either of the following.
- Call the GSK PV Toll free line 0800CALLGSK (08002255475)
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call/send an email to the underlisted contacts;
Named Safety Contact (NSC): Dr. Laja Odunuga
NSC Back up: Dr. Olagoke Ewedairo
You can also report Adverse Events to any GSK staff who will immediately notify the Safety Team.