Policies, codes and standards
Codes of conduct
GSK Code of Conduct
- Our code of conduct(pdf)
- Code of Practice for Promotion & Scientific Engagement (prescription medicines)(pdf)
Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABAC) Programme
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme is part of GSK’s response to the threat and risk of bribery and corruption. The programme includes the ABAC Handbook, which has been designed to assist internal and external parties understand corruption risk and identify people’s responsibilities to actively combat both real and perceived corruption.
GSK Public Policy Statement on Working with Third Parties
The Public Policy statement clearly sets out what we expect of our third parties including suppliers, distributors, equity stake holdings and other business partners (known collectively as "Third Parties").
Our expectations of our third parties are for them to:
- Share our commitment to high ethical standards
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and adopt, at a minimum, GSK's Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Labour Rights Principles
- Where relevant, comply with our standards on quality, patient safety, health and safety and the environment
- Create a culture which supports staff reporting of suspected violations of law, rules and regulations, as well as of unethical conduct, without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
Concerns about the behaviour of GSK employees or our suppliers can be raised by clicking the link below.
View public policies (this link will take you to our global site)
View all other corporate reports (this link will take you to our global site)