Sensodyne Dental Business Seminar
26 July 2016Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/InlineImage.cshtml)
Names: Prof. Kofoworola Savage (Lead researcher local DH study group) 3rd from left, Dr Bode Ijarogbe (NDA President) 3rd from right and members of GSK Team
In a competitive and very aggressive market with strong players in the OHC category, there is a need for GSK’s Sensodyne to win with dentists by effective conferencing to gain brand advocacy, recommendations, and aggressively grow Sensodyne’s market share.
Therefore, GSK organised a two day Dental Business Seminar to achieve the following objectives;
- Re-establish Sensodyne's positioning as the leading brand; No 1 for Sensitivity
- Drive Dental Recommendation for Sensodyne through the business seminar
- Educate dentists on the results of the Local Dentine Hypersensitivity (DH) clinical study
- Develop Dental Entrepreneurs by helping Dentists build business capabilities to manage dental practices (to win Dentists in a durable and sustainable way)
The two day Dental Business seminar event with 546 Dental Experts in attendance was streamed live.
Highlights of the event include:
- Sensodyne chill test and sampling
- A 10-hour business module presentation by Lagos Business School (LBS) lecturers
- Presentation of the report on the Nigerian survey on Dentine Hypersensitivity
Official presentation and handover of the report of the Nigerian survey on Non-Carious Lesions and Dentine Hypersensitivity (DH) by the research group to GSK Management.